Thursday, May 7, 2009

Memories from March and April

I totally forgot that I had a bunch of pictures on my camera, so I was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the chip and found 150 pictures that I hadn't even remembered. The first one is our last day of Cookie Booth at WalMart on Saturday, March 28. We did pretty well for cookie booths this year and sold out of a few varieties.

The following weekend found us in Reno for a Moody Blues concert. We stayed at Circus Circus, which we enjoyed last year, but found ghastly this year. There was some major wrestling tournament going on the same weekend and the place was full of boys of all ages. Our room was right next to the fire stairs and people were using them, because the elevators were so slow and full. Unfortunately people didn't realize that they could be heard through the walls. I swear every person who came down the stairs had to jump the last couple of steps.
This is from before the concert at the really good (and expensive) The Steakhouse at Circus.
Justin Hayward and John Lodge near the beginning of the show. In the background you can see Gordon Marshall on drums. I had to look up his last name, because I couldn't remember it and read a really interesting article about him at a website in England. If interested you can read it here.


Dino shuffle
"Question" This song always ends the show.
The very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment