Monday, August 3, 2009

A new 3 x 3 box



I'm loving these boxes so much, I made another one tonight. I haven't made any of the accompanying cards for it yet, not enough time tonight. I used current colors for everyone, so if anyone wants to duplicate it they can. Once I made the first one, I have found that they go pretty quickly. Of course the 3 x 3 cards will take more time. I'll have to do those Friday afternoon when I get back from Gooseberry. By then my 3 x 3 envelopes will be here and I can stamp those for the previous cards and the new ones. I'm having a blast with all my stamping/crafting stuff.

Click here to place an order


paper: Certainly Celery and So Saffron CS, Tea Party DP
accessories: So Saffron and Certainly Celery brads, Certainly Celery button, SNAIL, and Sticky Strip adhesives, Certainly Celery twill ribbon (from Sale-a-bration Spring '09)

1 comment:

  1. This one is lovely too! I especially like how the flower looks centered on the top.

    Gooseberry? I'm intrigued with the name. Is it a town or a destination?

    ReplyDelete