Friday, July 31, 2009

In front of the camera

When I received my paperwork for my scholarship to the U, it included a request for a 4 x 6 picture. I don't take pictures. I stay on the back side of a camera and take pictures. I faxed in everything requested, except a picture. Today I received a request for a picture. It was nice to know that they had everything else. I was a little worried, not enough to call and check, just enough for me to wonder at 2 in the morning. You see at the College of Education there is a bulletin board that has all the scholarship recipients each on their own plaque. The plaque includes which scholarship they received, a picture, and a short bio. It's extremely nice of them to do this.

So, Jeff took a few pictures today out by our tree(s) and then used Photoshop to get rid of the lovely extra red I have on my face, the zit that just appeared a few days ago, and I have no idea what else. Oh, yes I do the extremely lovely black circles under my eyes. I figured if a bunch of strangers were going to see this everyday for a year, then I could at least put it on my blog where even more strangers or worse close friends could also see it. So there you have it. If you scroll down on the right side is the latest of moi. At least I don't look like Jabba the Hut like I do on my driver's license.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! Looks like the photographer had a good subject to work with!

    I hate having my picture taken too. So much so the one I have on my blog is about 3 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for admitting to being Photoshopped. Just think! We don't have to be beautiful to look like we are!! Yay for Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete