Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is what I've been working on

These are the scrapbook pages I've done for Deirdre's book. They seem to take forever. I can't just put pictures on a page. All the cardstock, ink, and accessories have to match the dominating colors of the pictures. I managed in three different days to make three different double page spreads.



These are actually in reverse order of how I made them. I really like the zoo one the best. There is another dps to go with full of dolphins, but the pictures need some editing in Photoshop first. On the screen they look fine, but once they are printed the dolphins are just dark blurs.

I also needed another of the gift card holders. I goofed when working on the base layer. I thought I was using the score blade, but instead was using a regular blade. So, I turned that one into an example that I put all the sizes into for future reference. Then I made a new one. These are so fun and easy to make. Thank you to Angie Juda for the tutorial on these.

stamp set: God's Beauty (ret. Hostess Level 1 S/S '09)
ink: Not Quite Navy
paper: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, and Very Vanilla CS, DP Bella Bleu
accessories: SNAIL adhesive, dimensionals, and white medium envelope


No comments:

Post a Comment