Sunday, July 26, 2009

latest cards

These are holders for gift cards. I got the idea from Angie (click here for her blog Chic' n Scratch). I didn't have the stamp set she was using nor the designer paper, so I looked through my stash (yes, I already have one) to find some DP that I liked for these. One is for my niece and the other for her husband.


Supplies used (all are SU! unless otherwise stated):
stamp set: Organic Grace (retired Hostess level 1 from Fall/Winter '08 IBC)
paper: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, and Garden Green CS, Prestwick DP (ret.)
ink: Basic Grey classic
accessories: SNAIL adhesive, dimensionals, and white medium envelope



Supplies used (all are SU! unless otherwise stated):
stamp set: Eastern Blooms
paper: Kiwi Kiss (ret. '08-'09 In-Color), Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White CS, Raspberry Tart DP (ret.)
ink: Kiwi Kiss (ret. '08-'09 In-Color) classic
accessories: SNAIL adhesive, dimensionals, and white medium envelope


These have two slots inside—one for the gift card and the other for a little note. These were super easy and fast to make. I think it took longer to select the stamp set and DP than it did to make each one.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I had to go and recheck your comment from last night - I see absolutely nothing offensive about it! No worries at all!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave the comments, I so appreciate it!! And btw - I would do more of Carter's clothes for inspiration, but really, they aren't that cute anymore. :-) Maybe I should dig up more baby photos of him to share... :-)

    ReplyDelete